Our Youth Ministry hopes to develop disciples of Christ so we want our 7th – 12th-grade students to love and follow Jesus in amazing, contagious, and adventurous ways. Read below for our gathering times, upcoming dates and how to get involved.
- 10 am: Youth Sunday School
- 3 – 4 pm: Liturgical Dance
- 3 – 4 pm: Youth Choir
- 4 – 5 pm: Youth Handbells
- 5 – 5:45 pm: Snack Supper, 7th – 12th Grade. We always need volunteers to feed the youth a snack supper if you would like to help, signup here.
- 5: 45 – 7 pm: UMYF
- 4th Sunday of the Month, Youth Worship
7 – 8:30 pm: A TasTe Of GraCe – All Youth in grades 9 – 12 are invited to meet at the Holcombes’ house. A Taste of Grace is a great group to jump into if you are looking for good food, great community, devotions, and a lot of Grace. Come join us.
6:00 pm Fellowship Dinner
Messiah Youth have many different opportunities to come together in small groups where they can connect, make friends and explore their faith.